After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just because I went on one date...

...does not mean that you can all stop setting me up! This was just something to celebrate -- the first successful set-up. I do have to admit that there have been some other small successes along the way too. Shannon & Perry (the guy with the feathered friend) not only are my most frequent viewers and posters, but they did introduce me to one hot prospect! A very cute, 30-ish boy that lives in the city and even came to my BBQ a few weeks ago. Problem is, I need to get him to ask me on a date now. So, I think they deserve a prize as well!

More later as I'm working on a flirty email to send the above mentioned hot prospect.

Must have #8: He doens't have to be a fancy chef, but he should be useful at a tailgate and know how to use a grill. It's almost football season and I need a tailgate assistant! Go Hawkeyes!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, good luck with the hottie, but in the meantime, what happened on the first date? Good or not so good?

8:18 AM

 
Blogger Adler's Mom said...

I'm still working on mine but it won't be til September. No fault of mine though....blame Petrakos - he's slow.

9:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home