After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Let's get serious ladies (and gentlemen) -- this is a contest!

I'm going to keep it short and sweet today. Thanks to all that have visited my blog --- also thanks for passing it along. I've had so many emails from people that I haven't spoken to in so long. But, no more time for catching up...this is a contest and someone needs to take the lead early. Don't you all know at least one non-smoking guy that has a job? It's only going to get harder to win as the "must have" list gets longer. We should probably start talking about the prize. Would love to hear some fun ideas of what you should win for finding me someone!


♥ MUST HAVE #3: MORE THAN 2 PAIRS OF SHOES. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO LIKE OR EVEN UNDERSTAND MY LOVE FOR SHOES, BUT HE HAS TO OWN MORE THAN A PAIR OF "WORK SHOES" AND "WORKOUT" SHOES."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's going to really limit the field.

9:57 AM

 
Blogger Adler's Mom said...

More than two pairs of shoes? I would up that to at least five - workout shoes, one dress black, one dress brown, one casual black and one casual brown.And, in the summer, he better have a pair of sandals with well-groomed feet!

3:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I know an adorable red-headed boy who's into his health, plays the guitar beautifully, has a job, dresses decently, is considerate and sweet and has a sharp sense of humor that keeps him from being a boring "nice guy." His name is Tim. Wanna' meet him casually?

4:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While searching for the perfect hubby, I'd suggest following these 3 simple S-rules
1. Make sure he's SINGLE before you date em
2. Make sure he's SOBER when he proposes to you
3. Make sure he doesn't STRAY once you've got your hooks in em

D

8:40 AM

 
Blogger The Bachelorette said...

Nicole & Erin get the idea! They are thinking of "potentials!"

9:00 PM

 
Blogger Nacho Libre said...

My Mexican Wrestling boots are used for work but are stylish enough to be worn to clubs. Do they count?

As you know, the good doctor and I are throwing in a breakdancing physician into the ring - unbeknownst to him. You two are a match made in heaven!

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home