After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I went to my 81st wedding and all I got was...


...a headache!

Here I am with the groom...He's showing off his new wedding band and now he's off to Fiji and I'm back to logging into my blog and asking all of you to think real hard about "the guy" -- the one that is supposed to sweep me off my feet. Or, at least, take me on a date.

As you consider all the single men with promise, remember...it's not cool to show them this blog!

Must have #7: A favorite book. It's real boring when a guy doesn't even have a response to that question. It can be "How the Bears won the '85 Super Bowl" -- that's fine as long as he's read a book!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... was that really all you got Ms. LL?

4:29 PM

 
Blogger Nacho Libre said...

Bula, bula. Something I learned in Fiji... all the good things come in Fiji time...

6:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home