After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

80 weddings, really?



I have had more inquiries about the number of weddings I've been to than potential dates. Focus, people, focus. Today's photo shows the first wedding that I was ever in -- 5 years old, a flower girl. Tony, my date, wasn't much of a dancer, but I'm thinking I should google him and see if he has a job, is a social smoker only, owns more than 2 pairs of shoes and is funny. Hopefully, he hates camping too!

Must have #6: Hopefully, he'll have a lot of married friends so that I don't have to go to 80 more weddings!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

80 weddings - that's an average of 2.5/year since you were born! Todd is kind of cute - maybe you should look him up!:) Hopefully he dresses better though!

10:39 AM

 
Blogger Perry said...

Isn't that Must Have #6? I think I know that annonymous poster. We were just discussing the number yesterday.

10:40 AM

 
Blogger Adler's Mom said...

Hey, one of my coworkers who reads my blog, which is linked to yours, thinks your blog is great. I asked him if he has any potential friends, but he's over 50 so probably not. Maybe the next rule needs to be an age maximum like must not be over 40 because really, over 40 is just too old (at least until we get to that age).

4:37 PM

 
Blogger Burcu Tüzün said...

hm lets keep on :)

7:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home