After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Suggested reading for a single girl

You can decide for yourself if these will help you, but if nothing else, they are really funny!

- The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Dating & Sex, by Joshua Piven
- I'm with Stupid, by Gene Weingarten
- How to Date in a Post-Dating World, by Diane Mapes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home