I have a date!
That's right, ladies! My co-worker, Karen, set me up with a guy that she used to work with at a different ad agency. So...here is what I know:
- He has a job (same industry, so that's conversation at least)
- He wears shoes (he had some on at lunch when Karen told him about me, but she didn't ask how many pairs he as at home, but I'll work it in tonight)
- His most recent vacation did NOT involve camping
- He has a sense of humor (he moonlights once a week at Improv Olympic)
- He is over 25, actually 31!
- And, he is planning the date -- didn't do the "so what do you wanna do?" Or, "you pick the restaurant" -- just said I'll plan it and pick you up at 7:30 pm. Fun.
So, now I need to award Karen with a prize for getting me my first date! I will let you know how the date went and what she wins later this week.
For the rest of you, I hope this inspires you to get busy! Heather B said she doesn't like to lose, but...I have yet to hear from a boy that knows her.