After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Monday, August 07, 2006

I have a second date...


...but not with the same guy as last week! Date #2 from my blogging friends is tonight. The date from last week was fun, but not a love connection. One of my better set-ups I must admit and Karen did get a prize for making the connection.

Tonight's date is one that has been in the works for a few months. I don't know much about him except that he'll be meeting me for drinks after work. I do know that he's pretty funny over email, which meets at least one "must have" -- he has a good sense of humor.

Come back soon to find out whom the next prize winners are!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

inquiring minds want to know! was he just a "funny guy" or did he meet other qualifications as well?? i'm cheerin' for ya! --your sista' in Milwaukee ;)

5:00 PM

 
Blogger Perry said...

You need a way to dish about your dates in an anonymous way.

Here's a story you can share with potential suitors.

Married guys live longer.

10:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home