After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Putting the brakes on Marty


Ok, so I got the utility date out of him, but there was something about "hanging out" that wasn't doing it for me. Think it was too much too soon -- having him at my house -- checking out all my stuff, commenting on everything and fixing my TV. Now, he feels like he's "in." And, when he left he said something that really annoyed me, like "so, now I'm your boyfriend?" I almost barfed.

Not a good sign.

It was so awkward and creepy that I didn't return any of his phone calls for a few days -- you know my motto, "when in doubt, ignore."
Thankfully, he was out of town all weekend. Now, he's back. And, wants to hang out. See, what happens when you "hang out" too soon -- it becomes an excuse to not go on dates any more. No thanks. Need some more dates before we start "watching movies" and making one another dinner!

Anyway, there is still a redhead in the picture that I'm hoping to see again soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Poor Marty - he's out. I'm not that surprised though - he didn't really seem like your type. Hopefully the redhead steps up a bit and takes you out soon. You don't need more e-mail friends! BTW - did you see my potential candidate is coming to Boone's party on Saturday? Good times.

9:36 AM

 
Blogger Adler's Mom said...

Oh well. Never met the guys so can't say if he was your type or not. On to the next one...

12:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bummer.. i don't like that comment one bit! oh well.. you got the TV set up :-)
meghan
(sorry to do this anonymous, but its the only way the blog will let me publish a comment!)

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home