After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Monday, March 19, 2007

Another set-up in the works


It pays to keep in contact with your old co-workers and their brothers! At my first job (more than 10 years ago), I met Sue and have kept in touch ever since. This will be her second attempt at setting me up. The first one didn't go so well, but I still trust her judgment! Sue and her brother, Brian, are bar flies at Catch 35 and met a nice boy named Jack. So, I'll be calling him later this week to see how he fits with the "must-haves" list.

Saw Marty again this weekend, but I don't remember much of it since I'd been celebrating St. Patty's Day for nearly 8 hours before I met up with him. He must not have cared too much because we're going out again this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adler's Mom said...

another date with marty, woohoo! i'm still winning in the most dates category. who cares if I've never even met the guy, myself?!!

10:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home