After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Monday, March 05, 2007

I still like red heads

This much is confirmed.

I went on a date Saturday night to the Aqualong/Pete Yorn show at the Riv and it was a good time. It's been a long time since you've heard me say those words, huh?

Yes, Nevin was a cute, funny, talkative, non-smoker! Just a few of the things that are must haves. He met a lot of my friends and didn't get dinner until almost midnight, but he hung in there with no complaints.

So...what happens now?

We'll see. If he calls, I'll go on another date, if he doesn't, I'll still like red heads.

And, I have a date tonight with Marty -- date #2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home