After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

One good date deserves another


I still have not returned a phone call to over-the-top Marty after putting on the brakes, but I'm giving him one last chance to woo me on Thursday. He sends texts, IMs, emails and leaves voicemails so I had plenty of channels to choose from to get back to him. His first idea for a date was "hanging out" while he makes me dinner. Shot that down. No way. The new plan is he's picking me up at 7 pm and he's made all the plans. He likes cliche dates (his word choice not mine) so I'm guessing "dinner and a movie!"

As for Sean, I'm trying (hard as it is for me) to let him do the asking. The Cubs game was my idea. His turn now. Stay tuned.

And, don't forget Jack Wilcox! I have to give him a call too. Maybe I'll have another date this weekend with a newbie.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure thought you were screwing that one up. All I can say is I give Sean a lot of credit and I think I will leave it at that.

JK

4:28 PM

 
Blogger The Bachelorette said...

He had fun, I hope :)
I didn't screw up!

4:31 PM

 
Blogger Adler's Mom said...

dancing huh? after a whole day of drinking that had to be pretty!

so it's marty's last chance...didn't you already do dinner and a movie with him. that would mean negative points for him!

9:47 PM

 
Blogger The Bachelorette said...

It's scary how something like that may end up on youtube!

10:45 PM

 
Blogger Perry said...

I'm totally subscribing to that video if it does. Hmmm. Maybe I should put the videos of the Urban Tribe kickball party on YouTube.

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home