After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Finally, a makeout!
Promise that's as x-rated as this post will get. I know that you are not supposed to kiss and tell, but...

Sean was a great baseball date! It was also the longest date that I had ever been on (even longer than the marathon date with Angry Brent Bunker a few years ago, remember that?). He met me at Murphy's Bleachers at 10 am and drank beers with me all day and evening with some late night dancing at Casey Moran's. And, I hate dancing. So does he, which is good because it wasn't pretty.

I'm not saying that wedding bells are gonna chime, but I at least think they'll be another date (and makeout)!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't hear the makeout part! Excellent! At least you did better than the cubs!

4:49 PM

 
Blogger The Bachelorette said...

Hilarious!

7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home