After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Saturday, April 14, 2007

I'm no hoochie mama


So, I canceled on Marty on Thursday night. I was on deadline at work and needed to work late. Wait, that's what I told him, but really, this is what was going on.

Usually when I go on multiple dates in one week, it's just a bunch of first dates and mostly they've all been flops. But, now that there are two boys in the "past the first date" range, I felt kind of dirty. Must be the "good Catholic girl" in me that is making me feel guilty. And, the problem is the wrong one likes me. I like the red head and while he appears to be interested, he certainly isn't making the move like Marty, the one that I only sort of like.

Ugh.

I know poor me, right? You don't feel bad for me because I asked for this. I asked for dates and now I'm whining. That's not really it. I'm just sayin, I never thought it would be so weird to date a couple of guys. So, I can't "date like a guy" after all and I'd make a terrible slut!

Now, I'm going to brunch with Marty on Sunday -- safer date, more time has passed since the red head date, feel less guilty and so on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Perry said...

Yeah, sounds like Catholic guilt to me.

1:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home