After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Sunday, September 17, 2006

This could be a big week!


First, I have a Noon date today (Sunday) with one of Chicago's finest. That's right - a man in uniform! He's a set-up from Donna, a co-worker that's been looking to family and friends for an eligible bachelor. She found one, gave him my number, he called and now we're going to watch the Bears game.

The work girls are taking the contest pretty seriously -- Erin has a date for me this Friday -- a casual, Happy Hour set-up. Like it. I mean, he won't be in uniform with a gun and handcuffs, but I already have a visual (saw him at German Fest) and he's cute! Good hair!

And then, Katie is out one night and decides the boy that she's chatting up may be someone that I'd like more than her. So...there's another potential set up -- he has my email so I may be hearing from this new lad soon!

And to make for a perfect dating week, I'm going to a Red Light/Green Light party on Saturday night. Party goers wearing red lights are spoken for (married, engaged or seeing someone) and any one sporting a green light is fair game! It's a single person's dream come true. May make for an awkward party -- a bunch of green lights running around ignoring all the red lights. Red lights sitting in the corner all comfortable with their red light status cheering on the green lights -- "Go on, there's lots of single people hear, don't be shy!"

You get the idea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home