After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dating stinks!


Sorry, I haven't been keeping you up to date on my "dating life," but...I needed some time to read all of the books that I've either been given or I bought as a part of my search to find THE ONE!

So, in case you had doubts on whether I knew how to handle myself on a date or you thought I might not know how to dress for a first date, I am completely educated! A few other things I learned include:
- How to deal with a drunken date
- How to deal with a bad kisser
- How to deal with a date that's choking

I'm ready for anything so even if you are unsure as to whether it'll be a love connection, I know how to "deal" with almost any dating situation. Try me.

A few of you have mentioned some potentials. Amy & Scott? Donna? Kelly? Anne? Erin? Dena? Post something about this boy on my blog if for no other reason but to get my other friends busy finding me a date!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a situation: Your blind date shows up at your front door wearing a hat. That's OK, but he does NOT take it off the entire night...Do you ask him to remove it to make sure there's "Snow on the Mountain Top"???

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home