After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Friday, August 25, 2006

I might as well live on a far away island...


...because all of my blog set-ups have turned into great email buddies. I don't need any pen pals! I need dates! So...we're back to the beginning. There may be some progress with one of the set-ups this weekend, but if not, he's getting the automatic email response stating that "I am out of the office until I find a boyfriend, I will follow-up with you upon my return. In my absence, please feel free to contact someone else. Thanks!"

For anyone that is interested, my vacation was great! Over the 10 days that I was gone, I went on two trips -- one single girls trip to Beaver Island, Michigan and another trip to Union Pier, Michigan with a bunch of friends (mostly married). While on the single girls trip, I did practice my flirting skills and wooed one cute sailor! But, I don't kiss and tell. Oh who am I kidding? Of course I do! While being very cute, he wasn't real smart. Definitely hadn't read a book since Dr. Suess!

6 Comments:

Blogger Perry said...

Saw a post you might find amusing...

10 things married versus single

7:53 PM

 
Blogger Adler's Mom said...

Well, my first potential husband for you didn't pan out. It's hard when it's a friend of a friend and you have to rely on them to make the introductions. Moving on to the boy on the 65 Grand bus. He must be on vacation though because I haven't seen him lately. I'm still working on it though.

1:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Are you missing the love who awaits you right before your eyes? What about this Perry fellow? He sure is paying quite a bit attention to you and your contest. I say you go for him... it's obvious he wants you!

11:43 PM

 
Blogger Adler's Mom said...

Ha! Anonymous may have the best post yet...Of course, most of us know Perry, the joggler, is already taken and a newlywed at that.

12:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you find the man of your dreams and elope. We haven't heard from you in awhile?

2:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but those who REALLY know Perry, the joggler, know that being in a relationship has NEVER stopped him from engaging in another. Trust me, he's been juggling more than bean bags these days!

Not in time, roll on.

11:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home