I have been such a slacker
Thanks for calling me out on my inability to keep my blog going! So, here are some updates as to what has been going on with me and the red head:
- Only 2 centipedes killings since Halloween (the red head took care of both)
- I have met the red head's family
- I went car shopping for entire Saturday with the red head and had to play the role of "significant other" for all the slimy car salesman (one of whom suggested that in a few years I'd be back buying a mini van for the little ones!)
- I dog sat with the red head for his sister's humongous dogs in the suburbs!
- I let the red head participate in one of my hurry date parties (big mistake – you never want to watch your boyfriend meet a bunch of single girls – even if it's only for four minutes!)
I'm sure there's more, but it's been so long since I've been on my own blog, I don't want to bore you with all my updates!
But, as far as the "reveal" goes...he didn't really have much to say. I didn't know what to expect, but I was pretty sure that he'd find it amusing. Since the reveal, he continues to send me text messages and emails that read something like, "Dear Blog, I killed centipedes at my girlfriend's house. I'm nice" or "Dear Blog, My girlfriend should make me dinner tonight. I like tacos." I don't think he's actually gone so far as to write his own blog, but you never can be sure.
More later (I promise).