After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Monday, September 17, 2007

Was I the only one that didn't know he was gay?



I was cleaning out some old files on my computer and came across some old bf pictures. This one startled me. I dated a gay man. His identity has been masked, but many of you knew him. Dear God, what was I thinking?

Then it got me thinking...

When I look back a few years (all the way back to 2004), I remember dating him and how the whole time I knew something was wrong. Now, I know. He doesn't actually like girls. We had so much in common from our love for One Tree Hill to shopping to owning lots of pairs of shoes. It's all so clear now.

I think I'm at that phase now, where I'm comparing the new boy (the red head) to other bfs. Everybody does it so don't judge me, it's normal. And, I can tell you that he's not gay. He hates shopping, loves camping, doesn't even know what One Tree Hill is and in my opinion, does not own enough pairs of shoes.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not every guy who used to watch OTH is gay. Basketball was a very strong component of the show for the first season.

2:32 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

There was an article about this in the Redeye the other day. Apparently an alarmingly large % of women have dated a gay man at some time. Most at the time when they're thinking of coming out and are going through a bi-sexual period (the men, not you).

--Ryan

2:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, love the "masked identity" and second, you know my feelings about this masked man :-)
Meghan

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Perry said...

Don't you say that all you're ex's are gay?

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Adler's Mom said...

This masked man was not my personal favorite either. Although, I'm going to agree with Anonymous about OTH!

12:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh-oh...I think I watched a few episodes of OTH with you guys back in the day!

2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home