After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Monday, August 13, 2007

Thanks for all of your comments on camping, but...


...I still feel the same. I love not camping, like she said.

The camping weekend came and went and despite my non-attendance, he's still talking to me.

The red head that is (just in case you have not been reading).

And, then there was the b-day test...

Yes, I'm another year older and very, very aware that I am still single, without child or even a mortgage. I do; however, have a job. So, I got that going for me. Anyway, back to my birthday.

I was out of town for the big day, but on Birthday Eve, he surprised me with long stem pink roses. And as my sister pointed out to me, he gets extra points for pink roses. So true. So true. I love pink. But, that's not all. Tomorrow, he's taking me out for my birthday. No idea what the plan is. All I know is that he is planing it and he's not bugging me with thousands of questions about where I want to go. More point-earning activity from the red head. A few more weeks of this and I may have to come clean about the blog. But, for now, I do what I want!

Tomorrow, I'll tell you about a really funny job interview I have for a position that I applied for 10 months ago. It has to do with dating and speed.

Intrigued? I bet you are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very impressed with the pink roses - definitely the best rose color choice! I'm very intrigued to know what you did for the big b'day outing... I need another post ASAP!

9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home