He passed the birthday test! I got a bag of pink things and a Matt Murton t-shirt (another red head that I have a crush on). And, we went to Deleece for a good dinner. What's next?
A cottage trip?
So, this is the weekend of the annual trip to Michigan with the mostly-married crowd. The one where I sleep in a room with twin beds. Anyway, contrary to the "being married and boring" stigma, this group is really fun. Flippy cup, BBQs, beach, casinos and more fun stuff.
Should I bring the red head? Thought about it a bunch. I know he'll have fun. And, I do have an extra twin bed in my bedroom.
So, I asked. Kind of a a big deal.
And he couldn't go. No big deal now. Or so I thought.
He just called (the cottage is wireless so yes, I'm blogging from vacation) and his plans changed so now he's on the way to Michigan!
Things that I hope do not happen while he is here:
- Someone brings up the blog
- He freaks out because there is an 8-month old here
- He freaks out and wants to have kids! (Austen is really cute, it could happen)
- He can't swim and I have to save him from drowning
- He sucks at flippy cup
- He can't juggle (then, he won't fit in with Perry!)
Wish me luck!