After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A camping trip?


Not so much.
When I was younger (in my 20s), I would have said yes to a camping trip with new, pretend boyfriend, but old lady Lisa said "no way" to going camping with the red head.

Think it was a good move.

For those of you that may not know or have simply forgotten, I HATE CAMPING and I've already written about it here in the blog. I mean if it were Marty, I would have gone camping because he would have never spoken to me again after camping. And that would have been an easier way to get out of that mess compared to what I actually did to end it -- which was to tell him I moved away.

So, the red head will be camping without me this weekend and I'll be running around at Lollapalooza looking for a band member makeout!
What? It's not cheating, the red head and I aren't officially going steady yet!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as a fellow HATER of camping, you made the right choice bachelorette! makes me wonder about red head if he likes campimg...? but as long as he understands you will NEVER accompany him on a trip, then I guess its all right :-)
meghan

3:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say kudos to NO camping..seriously sleeping outdoors in 90 degree weather, sleeping on the ground without showers...ewww. If there is ever a request to camp again, tell him the only way that you camp is at a 4 star hotel with spa services:) I say make out with two boys this weekend at Lolla. I mean its only going to confirm whether you like the redhead and who doesn't like to make out??!!
--Marvin

10:15 PM

 
Blogger 00 said...

yeah - camping sucks. I'm right there with ya sister!

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Agree with all the ladies on this one. I've retired from camping - sleeping in the woods sucks. I do like the S'mores though! Since you'll be apart this weekend maybe absence will make the heart grow fonder.:)

9:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far it's unanimous. Camping is retarded. My friend likes to camp. I once told him, "If you like camping so much, just become Amish you dilhole." I haven't heard from him recently.

9:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lotta hate for camping. I hate to break it to the ladies out there, but there are still loads of girls perfect willing to go camping, and even ones in their 30's.. the married opinion on this one doesn't really hold any water, as they are officially no fun anyways... but what girls don't realize is that camping is a test that a guy usually throws to a girl... if they aren't willing to wear jeans/tshirt and go without a shower for an entire 36 hours.. then perhaps they are a little too high maintenance... that said, going camping in the middle of August is not a good idea.. it is a spring/fall event done with a group, lots of beer and some banned foreign substances. I have to say, the coolest girls I've ever met are strong proponents of camping... ..all you detractors out there of camping, you have officially fallen off of Beaker's wish list.., and btw let me be the first to congratulate Lisa on her boyfriend....pretend my ass..

10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home