After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Sunday, June 10, 2007

No date for the Cubs game!

Of course I still went, just not with a guy that would make Matt Murton jealous. Sorry it took me so long to update you all. Not sure I have a good excuse, just "busy," I guess. Which is one of my biggest pet peeves -- people that think they are more "busy" than everyone else. Aren't we all "busy?"

Hmmmmmm makes me wonder though...are all of you too busy to find me a date? I'm never too busy to go on a date. How about we make a deal? I'll continue to post my pathetic dating experiences and you promise to look at all eligible, single men through an new lens. Try thinking this, "I wonder if Lisa would like him?"

Let's review some must haves:
- Non-smoker preferred
- Love red heads, but will date other hair colors as well (as long as it's real, no guys that dye their hair)
- No couch potatoes, they have to do something active (and often)
- He can't think that camping is a real vacation
- A wardrobe must -- more than 2 pair of shoes
- Sense of humor -- please, you know me! No boring guys.
- A job -- he has to have one

Thanks (in advance) for thinking of me while you are out and about this summer!

5 Comments:

Blogger Perry said...

Lisa,

Happy Blogaversary!!!

One year ago today (June 12) you started writing The Husband Contest. Keep up the great work.

Perry, 44

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Adler's Mom said...

I'm going to keep looking. I was checking out a guy on the bus today for you using those same exact questions! But that was after I was trying to figure out if his suit jacket really matched his pants!

10:56 PM

 
Blogger The Bachelorette said...

Thanks, Perry, for recognizing my anniversary! I guess it's time for me to reflect on a year of blogging my dating life.

11:01 PM

 
Blogger The Bachelorette said...

And, if his pants are too short -- too much sock is exposed -- he's definitely out! Keep your eyes open though!

11:02 PM

 
Blogger The Daly's said...

There was a cute red head in TX over the weekend. He'll be in town later this summer... :) Keeping my eyes open! You should come to Robert Earl Keen @ Joe's on Saturday, might be some cuties there?

4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home