No date for the Cubs game!
Of course I still went, just not with a guy that would make Matt Murton jealous. Sorry it took me so long to update you all. Not sure I have a good excuse, just "busy," I guess. Which is one of my biggest pet peeves -- people that think they are more "busy" than everyone else. Aren't we all "busy?"
Hmmmmmm makes me wonder though...are all of you too busy to find me a date? I'm never too busy to go on a date. How about we make a deal? I'll continue to post my pathetic dating experiences and you promise to look at all eligible, single men through an new lens. Try thinking this, "I wonder if Lisa would like him?"
Let's review some must haves:
- Non-smoker preferred
- Love red heads, but will date other hair colors as well (as long as it's real, no guys that dye their hair)
- No couch potatoes, they have to do something active (and often)
- He can't think that camping is a real vacation
- A wardrobe must -- more than 2 pair of shoes
- Sense of humor -- please, you know me! No boring guys.
- A job -- he has to have one
Thanks (in advance) for thinking of me while you are out and about this summer!