After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Research and rate before you date!


Did you know that you can search a database to see if the guy you are dating is a "known cheat?"

Neither did I.

But the google ad on my blog is advertising this free service. And, there is added value -- the same site offers you a searchable database of sex offenders by zip code! What a resource -- cheats and sex offenders all in one.

They also have fun "celebrity cheat polls," like:

Which celebrity is the worst cheater?
- Jude Law
- Brad Pitt
- Kobe Bryant
- Woody Allen
- Charlie Sheen

The good news is that none of my potential dates are cheaters or sex offenders! So, I'm not going to lie, I put in a few names of some previous boyfriends, but they aren't cheats or sex offenders either. So maybe you'll have more fun than I did, visit www.womansavers.com

So, let me know which celeb you'd vote for and if you know any "cheats."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home