After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Monday, November 27, 2006

No wimps allowed


Thought you'd all enjoy this photo of me from my vacation in Cabo San Lucas. I'm all geared up to go on a canopy tour. Bascially, I was harnessed and helmeted and sent flying from one side of a cliff to another by my tour guide, Alejandro. It made me think of another "must have" for my potential date.

Must have #11: No wimps. If my 60 year-old Dad could do the canopy tour, then my guy will need to be able to do it too. No, "I'm afraid of heights," or "I don't want the helmet to ruin my 'do" guys." (Altho, I do like guys with good hair!)

As you find yourselves getting really busy with holidays nearing, remember, that most of you, have to buy gifts for the special someone in your lives. I too, would like to be shopping for my adorable boyfriend, but wait, I don't have one. Ladies, and the few gentleman that read my blog, all I want for Christmas this year...is to go on a date with one your eligible friends. So, make your shopping lists, go to your holiday parties and remember to keep your eyes open for potential mistletoe smooches for me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Perry said...

I've never understood the wimpy male. It must have something to do with the Oedipus complex or something.

I've got a friend who I could set you up with. Sure he doesn't have much of a job, is overweight, and lives out of town but you might be able to keep something going long enough to get presents during the holidays.

11:37 AM

 
Blogger Perry said...

Maybe this guy is single. He certainly doesn't sound like a wimp.

Manly Man food

4:30 PM

 
Blogger 00 said...

I’ll gladly let you pick out a Christmas present for Ron if you’d like! I'm keeping my eyes out for you.....

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Perry said...

The Blog is withering!! We need new posts!!

1:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa,

jumpstart your blog

you've just been tagged

you're it

12:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home