After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's date time!


Well, there's a first for everything. I'm going on a black tie blind date! No pressure.
His name is Alex and well, that's all I know. A guy friend of mine that started a job less than 2 weeks ago set me up with his new co-worker! And, we're going to the Chicago Auto Show First Look Charity event. So, he's charitable, that's got to be good, right?

It just so happens that my car is dead too, so I may be in the market for one of those bright, shiny new cars.

Come back tomorrow and I'll tell you all about my date.

2 Comments:

Blogger Perry said...

Did you notice if your date was licking a car? Mine was.

9:09 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you write a post about your blind date - there is lots of material! Sorry your date was a bust - I'll have to get back on track with finding you a cute date!

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home