After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Don't make me read this book!


Bad Lisa. I have not been good about keeping you all up to date. There has been little to no progress with the current list of husband potential.

1. The cop -- works too much and since I'm never free on Wednesdays at 3 pm for a date, I have not been out with him in a while. He calls enough, but again, I'm looking for dates not a phone buddy!

2. The guy my friend met in a bar and gave my email to -- saw him last weekend, but he was a bit overserved and had the hiccups, which was pretty funny, but again, not too charming as you're looking at him as your future husband! He did buy me some pizza at the end of the night, which was nice. He's got 4 weddings to go to over the next three weeks, which gave me a reason to flee. That's all I need is to be a date at four more weddings -- get that grand total to 85! No way. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'll go out with him again sometime in November. Until then, it's strictly an email relationship!

3. The waiter that my friend met at an event -- I was given his email and his phone number. I chose email. Sent him an email and well...never heard back from him. So...do I call? I say no, but then again, what if he never got the email? I can't get too upset about this since well, he never met me so at least, it isn't personal!!!

Rumor has it that the following people know someone for me...
- Carol, "TV producer guy"
- Amy & Scott, "guy named Jim"
- Kelly, "bald guy"
- Ann, "hockey guy"
- Kristin, "new guy at work"
- Dena, "contractor guy"

Get busy people, I'm not getting any younger!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home