After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Looking for a nice country boy

I'm headed to Nashville for the weekend but not to look for love. I'm running the country music 1/2 marathon. So, if you are out and about this weekend in Chicago (weather is supposed to be real nice), check out the guys for me. I promise to keep an open mind about country music lovin' boys in Nashville, but...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck in the race. Be sure to head down to Lower Broadway and visit the honky tonks.

8:39 PM

 
Blogger Perry said...

So, how did the race go?

10:20 AM

 
Blogger The Bachelorette said...

Race was good -- weather was perfect! The hills were a bit tough on me and I made the mistake of slurping down a "Goo" gel at Mile 9! Made me gag -- so gross. So the last four miles were pretty brutal. Love Nashville and would definitely do it again next year? You in?

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Adler's Mom said...

Lisa, are you permitting your ex boyfriend to post on your findahusband4lisa blog? If so, here's a message for dave - she wouldn't have this blog if you had just married her:)

10:04 PM

 
Blogger The Bachelorette said...

Did you ever consider that I may have a secret admirer named, David?

11:40 PM

 
Blogger Adler's Mom said...

if you did, i would know it! :)

9:20 AM

 
Blogger The Bachelorette said...

We'll just have to see if he posts again...

3:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home