After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Friday, April 20, 2007

Doubt I'll meet anyone tonight...


...since I'm going to a Divorce Party!
No one is going to introduce me to any of the eligible bachelors since the guest of honor is newly single.
Why am I going then? For inspiration.
Not to settle for the wrong guy only to have a "Divorce Party" later. (sorry, friend hosting the party, nothing personal, I'm just sayin' that this'll help me to be on the lookout for the creeps and not to jump in too quickly). As if any of you were really worried about that since I don't like any body for more than 3 dates, it hasn't been too much of a concern, I'm sure.

Looking forward I'm relying on baseball and summer street fests for cute boy potential. I'm also signed up for the marathon so maybe they'll be some cuties on the running path. I've been known to fake an injury before to get attention.

Your homework this weekend: think of some guys for me to date! I know there are more out there, I'm counting on you all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully she won't try and set you up with her ex. Also you should be saying you are running the marathon. Anyone can just sign up. That is the easy part.

JK

11:41 AM

 
Blogger Adler's Mom said...

no, jk, she knows her ex and that wouldn't be a love connection. in fact we knew him first.

looking forward to the street fests this summer. i can bring my kid and dog and do some scouting!

9:45 PM

 
Blogger The Bachelorette said...

I'm surprised that I was invited to the party since "adler's mom" and I were there when she met the guy she's divorcing. And, two women fought over him for a couple of years. Guess he wasn't worth it!

11:01 PM

 
Blogger JoeDaddy said...

So is that picture Adler or Adler's mom?

Layher, I'll take you to a Sox game this year so you can meet some retarded dudes. I know how you like to make fun of people.

12:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home