After more than 50 bridal showers, 30 bachelorette parties, 80 weddings and 15 baby showers, it's not about you, my friends, any more. It's all about me. Check my blog for clues on whom I'd like to live happily ever after with. Each day, you need to think -- "Hmmm...would he be right for Lisa?" Then, when the right guy comes to mind, set me up! But, let's keep the contest between us girls (and select boys that are allowed to view my desperation).

Monday, May 07, 2007

Should I?


Am I at the point that I need to attend a Meet Market Adventure? Don't laugh. It's not funny. I'm running out of ideas. And, just when I thought I'd tried almost everything (besides match.com -- which we already talked about and I am not doing that), I came across an ad for Meet Market Adventures in Chicago.

According to the advertising, it's the place "where singles and adventure meet." Sounds sort of creepy if you ask me.

I think the "EF" (entertainment factor) could be ridiculous. Can you even imagine the guys that would sign up for MEET MARKET ADVENTURES? Sick.

I mean, if you all think I should do it, I'll give it a try. Maybe I'll have to sky dive or go white water rafting or something who knows.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adler's Mom said...

You, whitewater rafting? That would be a good photo op. Ask Shannon what happened last time she went whitewater rafting!

But, hey I think you may want to try it just for some good blog fodder and it sure is more original than match.com!

10:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say you do it. Imagine holding hands with your future beau as you leap out of an airplane together for the first time. You look lovingly into each other's eyes...your chute opens....his does not...splat!

Back to the drawing board.

11:42 AM

 
Blogger The Daly's said...

Sounds like fun and people could be interesting!!

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home